“This is a song I wrote in the middle of the night, when the moon was bright and shiny, losing track of time. With “Moon A.M.” I went back to the vibe on my first LP Jazz Sessions – Bill Evans-like meditative chord progressions and deep Stan-like drums.”Stan Forebee
In early 2023, Stan delivers his debut release with Stereofox – the nocturnal jazzhop gem “Moon A.M.”, inspired by the quietude of the night and the sheen of the moon.
You’ll find yourself lost in his mellow jazzy chord progressions & deep drum groove, winking at his original style found in his debut LP Jazz Sessions.
Melbourne-based Dutch musician Stan Forebee creates beats by blending hip-hop, classical music, and jazz with electronic influences, with a focus on complex chord progressions and colourful melodies.
- Worked on projects with Marvel / Disney, MTV, The Verge, BBC & NPR Radio & more
- 100M+ streams аcross DSPs
- 18K followers on Spotify and 50+ editorials support including lofi beats, Jazz Vibes & Mellow Beats
- Featured on Apple Music’s BEATstrumentals, Morning Focus, LoFi Chill, Sleepy & more
- Toured across Europe & leading name in Melbourne’s thriving lofi scene
- Supported by 520K independent playlists
- Collaborations with Oatmello, Cloudchord, ØDYSSEE, Kennebec, Axian, Inf, Kyle McEvoy & more