“It’s so easy to overthink, and I sometimes find myself spending more time in my own head than I do living my life. Music–making it or even just listening to it–is an integral part of how I process my thoughts, feelings, and general mood. When I catch myself in one of those introspective moods, just plain getting caught up within myself, the best thing I can do is take the long way home and find some space to clear my head. These tracks were made for anyone who feels the same.”sftspkn
This elegantly lo-fi instrumental of carefully selected elements is all about finding the long way to home when you are feeling lost or struggling with issues. Mellow guitars, chilled keys & dreamy pads will lead your way until you find inner peace and happiness in chaos.
sftspkn (pronounced soft-spoken) started as an avid listener of smooth hip-hop beats. From that appreciation grew a desire to create. In May of 2020, the New York native debuted with the lighthearted single “butterflies” and has since released a myriad of laidback music.
- Over 19M Streams across all major DSPs
- Recently featured on Spotify’s lush lofi playlist
- Support on Apple Music in editorial playlists like BEATstrumentals, Pure Focus, Sunkissed, Vinyasa Chill, and Flow State
- Has been supported by over 40k Independent curators
- Has worked in collaborations with steezy prime, metic, ayzic, and Kainbeats