“Journey; the best way to describe this song. I started Misc.Inc to have a place for music outside the usual genres. To combine and create sounds that inspire me. To have a place I can call home and give insights into my understanding of the world through music. With Seeing.Venus I want to make a big step in that direction. Of breaking free from Genre boundaries, of establishing the notion of Misc.Inc being more than just lofi beats. I want to create a voice for myself and be more than just another guy we listen to when he gets on our playlist, but rather a whole artistic story we can follow and be a part of it. Creating stories and feelings for the person between the shells of their headphones. That is my goal.”
[ Key Achievements ]
- Over 78 million streams on Spotify
- Over 13M Listeners on Spotify
- Added to 63K Independent Playlists and Curators, such as: Filtr US (Sony), Lopils, thebooglegboy, Lo-Fi Vibes, Utopia Collective, Den Haku Records, The Jazz Hop Café, Steezyasfuck, Unheard, Masked Mortal, College Music
- Signed songwriter and producer for Warner Chappell Music
- Earned a golden record as a co-producer (Song: 01099 – Durstlöscher) in Germany.
- Creator of the Bedroom Beats sample pack series on Splice.com with over 2 Million Downloads
- Creator of 10+ sample packs on Splice.com with summed 3 Million + Downloads
- Tutor at Sonicacademy & soon Production Music Live
- Editorial Playlists Spotify: Lofi Beats, Chillout Lounge, Lush Lofi, Lofi Hip Hop, Chill Instrumental Beats, Moonlight Beats, Sunset Beats, Mate Relax, Foco Com Energia, Soultronic, New Music Friday Cratediggers
- Editorial Playlists Apple Music: The Lounge, Pure Focus, BEATstrumentals, Pure Yoga
[ Praise ]
- “The ever-evolving landscape of lofi and ambient music sees the rise of fresh faces and original sounds on a regular basis. Cue misc.inc, a rising name in the community whose sound is all his own.“ – United Common Records
- “Easily one of the most highly motivated and goal-driven people I’ve met, Marc, is a self-taught artist, sound designer, and producer who crafts chillhop, downtempo electronica, and lofi-house” – Stereofox
Misc.Inc – Seeing.Venus
[ Schedule ]
March, 23rd – Seeing.Venus [ audio ] + [ official video ]
[ Genres ]
Song type :: [ Instrumental ]
New Approach :: [ Chilled Guitars, new sound concept for the drums. More atmospheric pads and textures ]
[ Similar Artists ]
[ Moods ]
[ Artist Bio ]
Highly motivated and goal-driven, Marc, aka Misc.Inc, is a self-taught Artist, Sound Designer, and Music Producer, specializing in formulating compelling chill/lofi hip hop and downtempo/electronica creations. As an avid reader, meditator, and someone who continuously strives to seek new ways to improve his sound, Misc.Inc has demonstrated his passion by producing unique, versatile music that leaves lasting impressions.
Based in Dresden, Germany and heavily influenced by iconic producers such as Tycho, Sorrow, and J Dilla, Misc.Inc has always been ardent about music and aspired to be a creator himself. Starting in 2012, he began that journey and added a new angled rhythmic flair to his music that expresses soulful chords that surface strong emotions for his listeners. This, in conjunction with his EDM genre roots and extensive background within the industry, has resulted in worldwide recognition and an ever-growing fanbase.
As an unique visionary who is able to merge ranges of styles together, fostering chilled electronic music with an organic character that influences new distinctive sounds, it is clear that Misc.Inc has already made an influential mark within the music industry. With thousands of monthly listeners, over 78M plays on Spotify, and album successes, Misc.Inc is building a solid reputation for himself and is continuing to exponentially grow with each new release.
[ Behind The Concept ]
Enter the first chapter of the new Misc.Inc conceptual music journey. Seeing.Venus is a track about transition.dynamics.movement. To never get stuck. To simply open.your.mind.
The sound of misc.inc has evolved into something bigger, which can’t be put in a genre capsule. The chilled guitars, the different beat approach, and the atmospheric spacy vibe that the songs give you is the notion of Misc.Inc being more than just lofi beat maker, it’s about the stories and feelings that he creates.
[ Action Plan ]
– The new song is also a new chapter in Misc.Inc’s artistic career. Exploring new sound horizons – Transition from one end to another. In the new song by Misc.Inc there are a lot of electronic influences. This is finally not lo-fi anymore. One of the strategies for our team and Marc is to show the listeners that he is already moving from the lo-fi scene, not willing to get stuck. “Seeing.Venus” is a more genre-open project
– The next songs are going to be connected with “Seeing.Venus”‘s concept, which is a new concept by the artist
– New Official Video. Created, planned and filmed in Sofia, Bulgaria by independent filmmakers in a collaboration with the team of Stereofox
– Marketing and Social Media Planned executed by Stereofox, which includes: social media strategy, planning, creative & content, digital ad campaign strategy
– Pre-tease and post-campaign with planned activities on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
– Digital Marketing Budget – 500 EUR
– Ad campaigns on TikTok, Instagram and YouTube targeting Misc.Inc’s top markets: USA, Germany, UK, Canada and France
– Ad Placements: ThruViews, Link Clicks, Engagement, Reach
– Targeting: Cold Audiences (Similar Artists, Genres), Warm Audiences (Remarketing)
– Goals – Increase Misc.Inc’s engagement on his priority social media channels, find the best suitable audiences and convert them into fans, listeners and engagers
– Aiming for editorial playlists on Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon: Afterhours, Night Drives, Night Shift, Night Rider, Late Night Vibes, Chillout Lounge, Sunset Chill, Brain Food, Refractions, Moonlight Beats,