“I wanted to create a spacey atmosphere, the song should give the listeners a lot of freedom, the lush melodies should guide the listeners through their thoughts. Martin did an outstanding job, he really fulfilled my vision of this track.”LOKY
A soothing Austria-via-Norway collaboration between LOKY and fnonose – 2 producers who won the hearts of thousands of lofi / beat fans across the globe. Spacious guitar chords and very romantic chill vibes for a soothing January.
23-year-old Stefan Koller PKA Loky is an Austrian music producer and saxophonist LOKY (Stefan Koller) who started playing saxophone at the age of 8. He started producing music at the age of 17 and immediately fell in love with beat, lo-fi instrumental music ever since he created his first beat.
- Over 14M Streams across DSPs
- Editorial support on Spotify including selections like lofi beats, Jazz Vibes, lush lofi, and Focus Flow
- Press coverage from local newspapers and TV
While his roots lie within playing live music in bands and in a church, Martin Kraggerud’s work as fnonose can definitely be described as a gateway to calmness. Driven by his musical upbringing of playing guitar, you can expect a lot of delay-inspired compositions and a venture into the ambient side of lo-fi hip hop.
- Featured by more than 90k independent playlist curators
- Support on a number of Spotify editorials including lofi beats, lofi sleep, New Music Friday Norway, Jazz Vibes and lush lofi
- Featured on Apple Music’s Bedtime Beats, LoFi Sunday & Peaceful Focus
- Founder and curator of lofi collective Lofi Resort