“The theme of the album, Gratitude, is my way of thanking God and music for guiding my life, and introducing me to so many places and so many amazing people, such as the artists Epifania, Maiscelinho and Wernoir, all thanks to music.”Leo Motta
Leo Motta returns back with a new project, released by Stereofox. The main track Gratitude x Epifania is about thankfulness, appreciation for music, work, friendships, and life. The track sounds like the end of a cycle, bringing hope and clarity.
Here, Leo slightly changes his musical concept and entirely focuses on using a guitar, which was Leo’s first love when he started playing and brings a nostalgic flavor to the sound.
- Over 4M streams combined across all major DSPs
- 140K Plays on Apple Music
- Has been managing artistic careers and producing several projects by artists such as Junior Marvin (Bob Marley & The Wailers), Silly Walks Discotheque and Marcelo Falcão
- Featured on Spotify's Jazz Vibes and lofi beats
- Support on Apple Music's BEATstrumentals