At 41, the musical journey of Leo Motta began at age 6 with the piano, evolving into mastery of acoustic and electric guitars, and bass. In 2006, a transition to DJing marked the entry into Rio de Janeiro’s esteemed sound collective, Urcasônica. Specializing in Reggae, Dancehall, and Hip-Hop, their sonic voyage took a remarkable turn.
- Over 4M streams combined across all major DSPs
- 140K Plays on Apple Music
- Has been managing artistic careers and producing several projects by artists such as Junior Marvin (Bob Marley & The Wailers), Silly Walks Discotheque and Marcelo Falcão
- Featured on Spotify's Jazz Vibes and lofi beats
- Support on Apple Music's BEATstrumentals