“Runner is inspired by some of the new generation music producers from the UK, going from the soft and classy sound selection to the huge and fine work on the basses, this makes us feel like everything we’ve been doing was made it while we were running away from a lot of sounds”.KILLV
KILLV returns to Stereofox with the fierce UKG track “Runner,” featuring Escuderia.
The young producer is at the forefront of shaping a unique UKG sound within the Mexican electronic scene. His music has not only led to an appearance in EDC Mexico, but has also been supported on prominent Spotify playlists such as Chill Tracks and Bass Arcade. His previous release on Stereofox “Want U” led to his debut feature on KCRW Radio.
KILLV looks to continue this momentum with his collaborator Escuderia (supported by Juelz and Monetell2099) on “Runner”. This gem is a burst of energy and immerses listeners with its atmospheric charm. They draw inspiration from the current electronica scene in the UK and have adorned this style with their signature touch. “Runner” is upbeat, dark, and sets the perfect mood for long night drives.
Hector Montiel (KILLV) DJ and producer from Mexico City has managed to stand out among other artists due to his innovative style that he displays in each track, maintaining his sound but adapting to the different subgenres of electronic music. He has the support of artists such as T-Pain, Baauer, Peekaboo, to name a few. Throughout his career he has had different shows such as EDC Mexico 2019, Aqua Color Fest and a special appearance on the set of ADGEL at EDC Mexico 2022, thus demonstrating that he has what it takes to take his project to another level.
- Radio play on KCRW (SilVA) and on one of the biggest electronic radio stations in Mexico Beat 100.9FM
- Over 500k Streams across DSPs
- Spotify editorial placements - Chill Tracks and Bass Arcade
- Apple Music editorial placements - Heavy Hitters and New Music Daily
- Deezer editorial placements - Electro Latino
- Warzone tournament winner organized by Amazon Music
- EDC Mexico 2019 Boombox ArtCar Stage
- Special appearance EDC Mexico 2022 Dos Equis Stage
With a release on Phuture Collective and support from artists such as Juelz and Montell2099, Escuderia is poised to be one of the most exciting acts in Mexico’s electronic scene. His brand of bass music is a force that can't be ignored as it's bright and in-your-face.
- First Mexican producer on the music label Phuture Collective
- Supported by artists and labels like Juelz, Montell2099