Scarlett is the new-age, abstract beat project by songwriter and producer, Billy Burki – the person behind Dutch electronic act Knight One.
The Scarlett recording process is a tedious menagerie of cutting and pasting; real-world sounds, synthesised elements, and cassette tapes from all corners of the globe.
- Remixes for prominent artists like Crystal Fighters, Satin Jackets, Les Loups, and Moods (as Knight One)
- Featured on Spotify editorials like lofi beats & Café Chillout
- supported on notable platforms such as Majestic Casual
- 1M+ streams on Spotify from his debut album FYI
- Added to 10k+ independent playlists
- Radio play on BBC Radio 6 (Focus Beat Show)