Kid Tarô is a 22-year-old sample-based beatmaker from Inglewood, CA. His music is a twist of some modern synth-influenced trap, soul, and hip hop paired with that classic MPC 90´s vibe and bounce. Besides making his lofi decorated beats while always on tour he is also working as a producer for some cats like Mike Jenkins, Vic Mensa, and Saba.
- Kid Tarô has produced for the likes of Mick Jenkins, Vic Mensa & more
- 10M+ streams combined on DSPs
- Featured on 25+ Spotify editorials altogether including lofi beats, Jazz Vibes, lush lofi, lofi cafe, among others
- Added to Apple Music’s BEATstrumentals, The Lounge, and LoFi Jazz
- featured on 30K+ independent playlists