Big Vezy is a multi-instrumentalist, music producer, and arranger from Freeport, Grand Bahama in The Bahamas. Now currently based in Atlanta, GA Big Vezy focuses mostly on R&B, Rap, Lofi, and R&B alternative music. In his early years, Vezy was surrounded by music, coming from a long line of musicians. In high school, Vezy formed a cover band alongside his friends which really sparked his interest in pursuing music full-time. In, 2011 Vezy made his first beat using his brother’s computer since it was the only one in the house at the time.
- +100K streams across all DSPs
- Previously featured on Spotify editorials JD’s Jook Joint, Morning Rhythm,
- Supported by over 1.5K independent fan playlists and curators on Spotify
- Has produced Tyler Perry’s Zatima theme song, and has worked with numerous artists like A. Major, Taog, Tig3rwould & Dimo Lotte
- He is also working as a Creative Licensing Manager at Blaze Unlimited, a music agency that supplies its clients with music for movies, TV shows, advertisements, and more