Arms and Sleepers
Arms and Sleepers is the electronic music act founded in Boston, Massachusetts in 2006, formerly comprising Max Lewis and Mirza Ramic. The group has explored trip-hop, electronica, downtempo, ambient, hip-hop, and subtle pop with deftness and grace.
In recent years, Lewis has become a less active member leaving Arms and Sleepers to continue with Ramic as the sole official member. Over the years, the group has amassed over 30 releases, 2,000 live performances, and countless TV and Film music placements in their 15-year history. 2020 was Arms and Sleepers’ busiest year yet, with the release of a 6-part conceptual music series that included 3 full-length albums and 3 EPs. In 2021, Arms and Sleepers celebrated its 15th anniversary with a slew of re-releases and anniversary editions. 2022 saw the release of Arms and Sleepers’ 13th studio album titled former kingdoms, supported with European and US tours. Arms and Sleepers is now gearing up for a busy 2023, with more new music and live concerts on the horizon.
- Over 30 million streams on Spotify and editorial playlist placements including Atmospheric Calm, Melantronic, Ambiente, Kopfkino, Electronic Rising, Electronic Focus, and Brain Food
- Over 7 million streams on Apple Music and editorial playlist placements: Pure Chill, Pure Focus, Today’s Chill, The Lounge, and Morning Focus
- Over 2 million streams on Amazon Music in the last 2 years + Recent DSP editorial playlist placements: Amazon Music > Lo-Fi Hip Hop (US), Chilled Beats (UK), Chill-out & Ambient (Station), Lo-Fi Hip-Hop Radio (Station), Sleep (Station)
- Social media reach: 19K FB followers, 3.9K IG followers, 3.6K YouTube
- Co-founder of Future Archive Recordings (releasing music from Blockhead, Yppah, Little People, il:lo, Sun Glitters, Arms and Sleepers)
- Publications on: Clash Magazine, VICE, EARMILK, XLR8R, NPR, The Ransom Note, Veil of Sound, Idioteq, Impose Magazine, PrettyInNoise, Pilerats, Tinymixtapes