“We wanted to soothe you and help you travel in times when physical traveling is almost impossible. This EP was created in an attempt to maximize koza’s impressive riffs, it’s a combination of melodic piano phrases unique to Japanese culture and lo-fi beats.”yuhei miura
What if music could take you back in time?
Japanese producer yuhei miura & trained pianist koza answer that in their latest collaboration Time Travel EP. The up-and-coming artists bring a jazzy, vintage edge in their 4-track jazzhop and lo-fi release that takes listeners back to a simpler time. Soft and playful, while rainy and atmospheric, the EP explores an abundance of soundscapes to sweep listeners into a dream of serene autumn nights and the glow of a fireplace.
Stereofox Records is proud to team up with yuhei miura for the second time in this provision of sonic therapeutics just in time for the end of a challenging year. These diligent artists use their craft to provide a moment of transcendence and a kick of sweet, restorative nostalgia.
Take a break and float along to this lovely blend of jazzy lo-fi.
yuhei miura is one of Japan’s most exciting producers, already pretty established in the lofi/chillhop scene. He’s received support in numerous editorials like Spotify’s lofi beats, Road Trip To Tokyo, Shimmer, etc. & Apple Music’s BEATstrumentals, Lofi Japan & more.
- A number of live beat events in Tokyo
- Featured on 10+ Spotify editorials including lofi beats, Road Trip to Tokyo, Smooth Jazz Beats and Shimmer
- Featured on Apple Music's BEATstrumeantals and Lofi Japan
- Featured on Deezer's Lofi Japan selection
- Radio support on BBC Radio 6 (Focus Beats show) and SBS Australia Top 100 Chill Tracks of 2021