“When I heard the original record there were small elements that I wanted to bring to the forefront. Without changing the pace of the track, I wanted to flip it and make it more accessible to the dance floor.”Mazoulew
The original “Wash Away” by Koresma & Shuhandz we released last year featured a dreamy female vocal, deep bass, sampled hang drum, and electric guitar, which Mazoulew managed to turn into a vibrant sonic experience by adding a spaced out, aerial house feel.
Ryan Linberg AKA Koresma is an electronic music producer from the mountains of Ashville, NC and is currently based out of LA. He blends chilled electronica with acoustic music centered around a strong drum groove, inspired by his surrounding landscapes.
- Supported on a number of editorials including Spotify's Atmospheric Calm and Electronic Focus
Mazoulew began his music journey in 2004 after falling in love with trip hop and the art of sampling. Inspired by various genres like motown, acid jazz and drum&bass, the UK producer has been on a perpetual journey of broadening his influences – something you can experience in his music. Supported by a wide range of renowned curators on Spotify and Apple Music and radio hosts including support on BBC Radio 1 and Soho Radio.
- Radio play on BBC Radio 1 (Sian Eleri), SOHO Radio (Georgie Rogers & Jay Carder)
- Featured on Spotify's Afterhours, Chill Tracks, Ambien X and many more
- Featured on Apple Music's New in Electronic and Loops
- Featured on Deezer's Chill Relax