This track was the result of a 30-day beat challenge I did a while back. It has been on the backburner for a little and I finally had a nice idea to replace the original vocal ideas with sax and flutes by my talented friend Anton.
The tracks name “Lovely” came naturally as the melody reminds a bit of the melody from “Isn’t She Lovely” by Stevie Wonder. The chord progressions and melodies are sounding very light and uplifting and is the perfect tune to remind oneself of a beautiful valentines date.RINZ.
Dutch producer & guitarist RINZ. returns to Stereofox for another lovely gem.
The soft & bright jazzhop tune “Lovely” is his 6th release on the Berlin label and features the Amsterdam saxophone/flute player Anton.
The result is a magnificent synthesis of warm keys, slick guitars, soft brass & flutes, and RINZ.’s already signature dusty drum groove. An uplifting, yet soothing jazz lofi experience, perfect for the first cold months of 2024.
RINZ. started his instrumental hip-hop journey in 2017 and since then hasn’t shied from impressing with his knack for well-balanced and touching compositions. Having surpassed 60M streams across platforms, he continues crafting beautiful guitar-driven lofi to channel his emotions into his art.
- 80M+ streams across DSPs
- Featured numerous times on Spotify’s editorial playlists, such as Jazz Vibes, lofi beats, and Focus Flow
- Added to Apple Music’s BEATstrumentals, Pure Focus, LoFi Chill & more
- Featured on Deezer's chill lofi and study lofi editorials
- 200k+ independent curator playlists and support from curators like The Jazz Hop Café, Retro Jungle, and Steezyasfuck
- Collaborations with renowned artists like Glimlip, DESH, Hoffy Beats, Louk (Soul Food Horns)