“A cute sonic journey that will help you reminisce about the sweet & carefree times of our youth.”
[ Key Achievements ]
- Refeeld was featured in Spotify’s Road Trip To Tokyo, Chill Out Music, Lazy Chill Afternoon, Midnight Chill & more
- 54M streams combined on Spotify
- Refeeld was featured in Amazon Music’s Lo-Fi Hip Hop station
- Supported in >200k independent playlists combined, including curators like College Music, Sleep Tales, The Jazz Hop Cafe, Hip Dozer, Dreamy, thebootlegboy, Dreamhop Music & many more
- Aphrow’s release with thebootlegboy reached 15M on YouTube
- Refeeld has previously released with Lofi Records
- Refeeld’s previous Stereofox releases are with renowned Japanese guitarist Kazuki Isogai & a remix of imagiro’s “Until I’m Home” (amassed 500k across DSPs without editorial)
Refeeld & Aphrow – Youthful Wind
[ Schedule ]
June 15th – “Strange Afternoon”
June 29th – Youthful Wind album
[ Genres ]
lofi hip hop, chillhop, jazzhop
[ Similar Artists ]
steezy prime, Kazuki Isogai, Hoffy Beats
[ Artist Bio ]
Refeeld is one of Japan’s emerging producers crafting beautiful piano & guitar melodies on top of chilled beats. With releases with Lofi Records, Dreamhop Music, and Stereofox (including with renowned guitarist Kazuki Isogai), he amassed more than 43M streams on Spotify – with the support of curators like College Music, Sleep Tales, The Jazz Hop Cafe, Hip Dozer, Dreamy & more. In 2021 Refeeld was among the winners of a remix competition of imagiro’s “Until I’m Home” and his rendition reached almost half-million streams without editorial support.
Aphrow is an up-and-coming Belgian producer who started playing the guitar when he was 14. At 26, Ableton and his love for oldschool hip hop lead him to make chillhop and lofi music. His music has been supported by numerous curator and his 2019 release “Midnight Drive” with thebootlegboy surpassed 15M on YouTube.
[ Release Info ]
A bright lofi project that will simply put a smile on your face.
The 2nd collaboration of Refeeld & Aphrow resulted in a gorgeous album paying tribute to the carefree times of youth. 8 sun-soaked tracks that will put your mind into sweet reminiscing – with the dreamiest melodies thanks to Refeeld’s beautiful chord progressions, and the chillest beats from Aphrow.
Seeing hope & beauty in the most random things in life is embodied in the 1st single “Strange Afternoon” – a fusion of warm piano, uplifting guitars & relaxing beats. The opening track “Hold On” is also the focus song of the album – catchy drum groove and shimmering melodies. Another must-hear song is “Flee” whose keys will absolutely melt you.
Play this from start to finish with the morning sun rays shining through your window or while watching the sun go down.