“‘We became quick friends and get along well, and I think that lends to our workflow. Both of us have strengths that inspire the other, which helps us make music we love.”luffmoore
After their lush acoustic-driven collaboration “flowerfest”, multi-instrumentalist luffmoor and producer steezy prime return with an homage to those careless summer days ahead of us.
A blend of summer nostalgia and hope for the future.
steezy prime has seen impressive growth since his first release in 2017. The skilled New York native, currently based in Boston, has accumulated nearly 150M streams on streaming platforms. After switching from playing guitar in jazz bands to electronic production in 2014, the artist dived into his vision and taste in terms of sound, while combining both influences to create his own signature in lofi/chillhop music.
- 105M+ streams on all DSPs combined
- Editorial placements on Spotify’s lush lofi, lofi beats and Jazz Vibes
- Featured on Apple Music's Bedtime Beats
- Featured on Deezer's lazy lofi editorial
- Supported on 205k + independent playlist s
- 16k Spotify followers
- Collaborations with renowned names in the lofi/chillhop scene, such as Project AER, Devon Rea, and Epifania
Luffmoor is a US-based producer who besides finishing up dental school is absolutely in love with creating music and exploring the possibilities of the instrumental space. The producer is a skillful guitar player and his chords can often be heard in collaboration with a dozen of talented artists in the genre.
- Featured on Spotify's Chillhop editorial
- Supprt on 15k+ independent playlists