“Taking notes from ‘The Star Diaries’ by Stanisław Lem, this album is a blend of soothing rhythms, carefully thought-out harmonies and textures that explore the overarching theme of space travel.”
[ Key Achievements ]
- Over 10M Streams on all major DSPs
- 86.9K Monthly Listeners on Spotify
- Featured on lofi beats, Mellow Beats, All New Jazz (Spotify), BedtimeBeats (Apple Music)
- Supported on Spotify from 4.5K independent curators, such as: SteezyasFuck, Chill Select, Retro Jungle, TheBootlegBoy, Hip Dozer, The Jazz Hop Cafe, PLYGRND, Taiki, Effortless Audio and many more.
- Has worked with Axian on two albums – “Letters from the Past” and “Soul Searching” – one of the biggest indie lo-fi/chillhop artists in the world.
- Previously released with Hip-Dozer, Dezi-Belle Records, Retro Jungle, Dust Collectors Records
- Previously Stereofox releases amassed huge support from both editorial and independent curators (Alberto’s Quantum/Quarks)
Alberto Droguett – Space Travels LP
[ Schedule ]
July 8th – Monsterosa ft. Oatmello (1st single release)
July 22th – Space Travels (Full LP Release)
[ Genres ]
jazzhop, jazz fusion, lofi, instrumental
[ Similar Artists ]
Hoogway, Elijah Lee, Axian
[ Artist Bio ]
Born and raised in Chile, the relatively young musician Alberto is trying his best in what it means to become a well-established producer in the beat, jazz and lofi scene. He found solace in meddling with knobs of various kinds, learning about compression and sidechains at an early age. After having found great resonance while listening to some of his inspirations, like Dilla and Nujabes’ music and after having found Axian’s YT channel full of artists such as j^p^n, nymano and the likes, he immediately fell in love with a genre bigger in meaning than he ever thought. A lifeline of sorts. He dreamt of and knew that music had become his life and likewise for his people involved – his friends, which became a family to him.
[ Release Info ]
A collaborative album odyssey inspired by Stanislaw Lem’s art, the debut LP by the Chile producer and musician Alberto Droguett is a blend of soothing rhythms, carefully thought-out harmonies, and textures that explore the overarching theme of space travel. To aid that, minimalist guitars and keys are used, easy on ears, conjuring to the imagination the tranquility of livening in a spaceship, and each friend, a destination. His colorful instrumentation and top-level musicianship distinguish him as one of the most interesting artists on the global jazz & beat scene. Ever since the start of his career, Alberto has been creating music with some of the most established producers and artists on the lofi, jazz scene.
[ Marketing Plan ]
» share on Stereofox – website (40k visitors monthly), playlists on all DSPs, social media, Discord with almost 1000 members
» radio plugging campaign – previous features on SBS Australia, SiriusXM Chill, BBC Radio, Radio Nova (PT), Amazing Radio (USA), Bulgarian National Radio
» Supported in >8K Independent Playlist Curators
» curators push – use our network collected after 9 years of blogging – websites and independent playlist curators
» paid SubmitHub / Playlist Push Campaigns
» marketing support by DashGo / Downtown
» email marketing to the Stereofox website community